Aeon Timeline 2 has arrived, and is discounted for a limited time! Aeon Timeline 2 is the next generation of Visual Timeline Software, rewritten from the ground up to provide a fresh new User Experience.
It comes packed with new features for creative writers, project management and case management, including:
- New editable Fiction, Project and Legal templates
- Event Dependencies
- Nested Events
- Numeric timelines
- Cleaner relationship and age display
- Group events by Arc, Character and Location
- Re-imagined Scrivener syncing that opens the binder right inside Aeon Timeline
- And hundreds of other improvements to improve the interactive visual display and reduce on-screen clutter.
Pre-order Customers and Free Upgrades
Last week we sent out license codes to customers who pre-ordered Aeon Timeline 2 during our promotion last year, and also to anyone who purchased version 1 directly from our website after September 1, 2015.
If you believe you should have received a license but it has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order ID and purchase email address.
Mac AppStore Customers
Aeon Timeline 2 will be coming to the AppStore in the next month or so.
If you are an existing Mac AppStore customer, you are welcome to instead purchase Aeon Timeline 2 directly from us right now. Benefits include:
- 50% discount on our asking price
- Get Aeon Timeline 2 now instead of waiting for the AppStore release
- You receive updates faster, as they do not go through Apple’s slow review process
- You support us better, since Apple takes a 30% cut of all AppStore sales.
- You are of course welcome to wait until Aeon Timeline 2 is launched on the AppStore if you would prefer to continue to receive updates that way.
Free Upgrades for AppStore customers
Apple does not provide us access to any information for AppStore purchases, so Mac AppStore customers who purchased after 1 September 2015 will need to contact us with proof of their AppStore purchase to receive their free upgrade to the direct-download version.