How Aeon Timeline is on the case
If you are looking for a simple, intuitive and flexible way to visualise events in a legal case, Aeon Timeline is the tool for you.
Aeon Timeline has been used for a range of tasks, including mapping key witness statements and testimony, creating a visual display of key components of architecture.
With Aeon Timeline, you can:
- Create a visual representation of your cases that is easy to understand and present in a courtroom setting
- Map out key client and witness testimony to identify holes and inconsistencies in the evidence they have presented
- Create a visual chronological display of client emails and communications to make it clear who knew what, and when.
- Add your own images, external links, notes and research to your events so that you have everything you need linked from a single chronological location
- Filter events by almost anything, so that you can narrow your focus when trying to identify or present key issues